Monday, October 09, 2006

Goodbye

After 15 months spent at Shanghai, now I need go back to Chengdu to finish my M.S. degree, eventually.

It's interesting that my last post was named "New Start". It is exactly another new start for me tonight. I am thirsty for the experience of staying at the train, and enjoying the different scenery on the way, just like the way of our life with specific characters each period.

Maybe most of the time we can not choose what to do following our inclinations. Now I must go without any alternative. Still there is a good side, I have a dream, that the next year I can meet again with my friends here.

Two suggestions to myself before leaving Shanghai:
o Keep doing sports;
o Regularize work and rest;

Goodbye, guys. See you again next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home